Friday, March 5, 2010

libertie.

So just some news!

1. I've decided to be a better writer and actually use capitals where there need to be capitals.

2. I was on cloud nine (for a second) because my blog appeared as the first Google search result for "ophelia's funeral" on my friend's laptop. Sadly, it turns out this isn't the case for the rest of the world. Keep visiting and boost up those numbers and maybe one day I will be numero uno :) (currently it appears I'm the second result just under the Wikipedia.)

3. A friend of mine from UWaterloo, Mandy (who, by the way, is a contributor at ChickAdvisor and its blog ChickLit - check them out!) informed me that ophelia's funeral made a small appearance in Dag Larsen's blog ConstructFashion. Find the article here! What kind words.. made my day. Dag is a stylist who works out of Toronto. I especially enjoyed his interview with Lisa Tant.

4. My photos of Sam are finally here! Check them out below and let me know what you think?

5. Lists look better in odd numbers so...



Model/Makeup - Sam B
Hair/Photog/Styling by ophelia's funeral


Oh wait, I do have a #5 - I made a couple test run business cards, which means now I have a small stack to give away to people on the street.. or rather to people I take snaps of so I feel less creepy.




4 comments:

. s h e r r y * said...

I enjoy her make up and hair! <3

ophelia's funeral said...

Thanks Sherry!

THE CAT'S MIU said...

wow, i've been waiting so long for the full shoot! i looove love love the last couple of ones after the one you posted on fb. they're the best!

congrats on your feature and i love the business card!

ophelia's funeral said...

Thanks so much Alice! :):):)