Tuesday, March 2, 2010

strolling with the rollei


Bear with me as I slowly get my mountain of photos up. 
I'm just finishing up my recent projects and I can't wait to post them!

Keeping up with film photography can get quite expensive - the cost of the film rolls and getting everything developed does add up, albeit worth it in the end of course. I also like how it forces you to take the time to look for and select what is actually photo-worthy. This way you produce a small collection of better quality prints as opposed to hundreds of throw-aways.

I brought my christmas present to Toronto and finally took a few snaps. 
These photos aren't great, more of the everyday mundane really, and yet I look at each photo and find them special because there are so few of them. I wonder if you understand what I mean?


No comments: