Monday, April 5, 2010

today's mishmash:

This is an uber long post. I recommend you put on a tune while you read - 
I'm listening to No Hassle.

Today I have three illustrators you need to check out:

Sprios Halaris

 Hanna Viktorsson

And Jenny Kim
I particularly loved these.


This is such a cool series - I wish I knew who put it all together.
The rest are a little creepy, but you can take a look at them here.


While revisiting Vivienne Westwood's past collections for colours and patterns to work with for our final (final!) graphic design project, I picked a few of my favourites from her Fall 2010 line-up - high on Where the Wild Things Are, the Paper Bag Princess, V for Vendetta, Arabian Nights..


And congratulations to my favourite Canadian designer, Erdem Moralioglu, who was recently awarded a whopping £200,000 by the British Fashion Council. Adore his stuff.


I can't believe school is over in a week. Summer and home cannot come soon enough!
Our beach excursion was lovely - it got a bit chilly though so we walked up to the street where it was warm, and I had the single best hot chocolate I have ever had (felt like I was drinking chocolate cake), and an amazing meal at Green Eggplant on Queen East.


Can't remember where I found this guy - might have been The Cool Hunter.
An iPad accessory spoof, iCade. There's definitely a market for this, don't you think?
Too cute.

Current wish list topper, Brian Atwood nude pumps:


I'll end (jeez, finally) with a couple of old photos..







xo

No comments: