Saturday, November 7, 2009

today's mishmash:

it's always fun to rework photos you haven't looked at in a while.
these are originally from last november:



Model: Daisy M.
Photography by ophelia's funeral
(here's the post of the others from when I first processed them.)

and another fantastic fashion illustrator I discovered this afternoon: sandra suy.. I stumbled on her stuff while web surfing, surprisingly not via trendland, although of course she is featured there.
  beautiful beautiful. I absolutely adore her technique, style, whatever you want to call it:

and doo.ri spring '10 rtw, one of my favourite designers.
I wouldn't say she's ever been much of a risk taker, but there's nothing wrong with that, right?
every season she never fails to design simple, appealing, beautiful pieces.

and song of the moment:

haha.

No comments: